Use this support site for frequently asked questions and other information.
- User Guide
- Supported Environments … about the site environment and what to consider.
- Starter Guide
- Starter Quick Guide …a quick introduction to when you can start viewing data, etc.
- QA Manual … how to use and specifications.
- Trouble-Shooting … likely problems and how to deal with them.
- About plan … paid plan FAQ, etc.
- Information > Bug Fixes … Report and response to the found defects.
About Contacting Us
For issues not resolved in the manual, anyone can ask questions about the QA Analytics plugin in the official WordPress.org support forum for free. You can search past questions or open a new topic.
Please note that the people who answer questions in the WordPress.org forums are ordinary volunteers. Therefore, they are not obligated to answer your questions, and you may be warned if your question violates the guidelines. We recommend that you read through the forum guidelines before posting anything in the support forum.
※For those who are subscribed to a paid plan
Those who are subscribing to a plan are entitled to the support associated with the plan.
You can use the contact form directly to our QA Analytics Support Team. Please login and contact us.