＊The following is a screenshot of ver. 0.8.
The heatmap management screen allows you to manage and view heatmaps.
Explanation of each item
- You can search by title and display any page.
- The title of the article will be displayed. Click on it to see the article.
- Clicking on the icon for each device will open the heatmap view for that device. In the heatmap view, you can check the click heatmap and click count map for that page. （The number in parentheses ( ) is the number of data stored. The number is stored, divided by the version as explained in (4) below.
- QA Heatmap Analytics allows you to save a version of each page. When you improve a page, the content of the page changes, and so does the behavior pattern of the user. Therefore, when you update a page, you can click the “Switch Versions” button to save both the before and after of the page, so that you can easily see how the page has been improved.
- Select the pages for which you want to measure the heatmap data from the checkboxes. If you sign up for a paid plan, you can automatically measure all pages by checking the checkboxin the settings screen or “Automatically measure all pages including new posts” checkbox in the upper right corner as shown below. In that case, “All pages are being measured (*)” will be displayed in red as shown in the image above.
＊You can also check the “Automatically measure all pages including new posts” checkbox in the upper right corner to get the “All pages are being measured” message in red.